careers with aborn powers, inc.
Work with a company that cares about the growth of your career and makes training a priority. Everything we do comes from our mission – to serve god and our communities by caring for those around us!
Our CEO leads the way by being the example of everything they expect from the rest of our staff, from administrative to maintenance. With a strong work ethic and a level of integrity that ensures owners and tenants are never faced with surprises, our CEO sets the tone for a business that operates like no other. The values of the company are clear in everything she does, whether it’s hiring staff, regular meetings with owners, volunteering her extensive industry knowledge or just growing the business, we see the care and integrity she lives by and we are lucky to have her at the helm.
come join our growing team!
- Active California real estate license.
- Valid California driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation.
- Computer knowledge and competency.
- 2 plus years of property management experience.
- Willingness to be hands-on and not above any work, including janitorial.
- Experience managing properties.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and proficiency with business communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to provide both positive and negative feedback.
- Self-motivated, but an excellent team player.
- Ability to perform functions in a timely manner.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Exercise good judgment in the care of real estate assets.
- Create budgets and short and long-term goals for properties.
- Selection, termination, review, and motivation of property management personnel.
- Regularly visit properties to assess needs.
- Understand and carry out all policies dealing with properties and tenants.
- Consistently strive for improvements in the work process and results to better meet client’s expectation(s).
- Review of budgets and financial analysis.
This position is primarily responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and controlling all
facility maintenance to ensure proper safety, sanitation, and mechanical functions for the facility
including properties and grounds. Answers multi-line telephone system and direct calls to the
appropriate people or take messages and make sure that the appropriate people get them. Greet
incoming visitors with intuitive eagerness and see to their needs. Receive and sign for packages
from all mail carriers. Operate and maintain all office equipment to include: Computer, printers, fax machine, postage meter and more. Bank deposits and bank scanning of checks when needed. Preform duties as needed and assigned.
This position is primarily responsible for maintenance and repair work on our managed
properties. Performs regular inspections of each property and notifies maintenance coordinator with problems and recommends solutions.
Have you reached your potential in your career? Are you making the money you deserve? Do
you have the tools, leadership, and supportive environment to help you succeed in this exciting
and rewarding industry? If you answered no to any of these questions, Aborn Powers is the
brokerage for you. Our team at Aborn is seeking to hire and train motivated Realtors. If you are looking to build a
career in real estate or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better
place to start. Aborn is an ever-growing organization in the Greater Sacramento Area. We are
searching for agents who are driven to achieve and surpass benchmarks and goals. We offer great
training and marketing to get you up and running without startup fees!
Explore joining our team today.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please fill out the form below.